Who we are
Knapnok is an award-winning studio on a continuing mission to reinvent social play.
Currently we’re 30+ diverse, multi-national, multi-talented, crazies. We mix the best upcoming talent with leading industry veterans, all united in the belief that there’s a better way to create greatness and it doesn’t have to mean crunching our butts off.
We believe fun matters above all else. Do you?
We are looking for a versatile 3d Artist, with a great attention to details, a wide range of 3d skills, and a passion for KnapNok Games’ core DNA: unique local/ social multiplayer games driven by novel interfaces and new technology.
We promise work on cutting edge technologies, really hard problems, and a fantastic team of brainiacs to learn from/ with.
We’re not quite Indie anymore. We’re not ‘AAA’ either. We’re Knapnok.
As a 3d Artist you will be responsible for creating and implementing game assets, based on directions and specifications set by the Lead Artist and Art Director. You will be creating a wide range of assets in project set styles, ranging from environments to characters, high poly to low poly, and all that is included in bringing those assets into Unity, and making them look as best as possible.
What do we expect from you?
- Work closely with the Lead Artist and Art Director to create assets within quality and style requirements.
- Be able to take an asset from concept to finish, including materials and textures.
- Be able to create simple rigs for props and other assets (not necessarily characters).
- Have a streamlined work process for fast iteration, changes, detailing and quick first pass for game designers.
- Have to be open to iterations, changes and additions throughout the project.
- Be able to understand visual direction through words and images.
Successful applicants have:
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of their primary 3d software (Blender, 3ds max, Maya)
- Experienced in game asset production and implementation and the processes involved from start to finish
- Experienced in any sculpting software
- Able to create high quality assets in different art styles based on guidelines and directions
- Experienced in Unity
- Good communication skills
The ideal candidate would also have:
- 2d drawing / painting skills
- Experience in other game engines
How to apply
Please send your resume in English to
and we will get back to you
as soon as possible.