Who we are
Knapnok is an award-winning studio on a continuing mission to reinvent social play.
Currently we’re 30+ diverse, multi-national, multi-talented, crazies. We mix the best upcoming talent with leading industry veterans, all united in the belief that there’s a better way to create greatness and it doesn’t have to mean crunching our butts off.
We believe fun matters above all else. Do you?
We are looking for a versatile Level Designer, with a great sense of logic and attention to details, and a passion for KnapNok Games’ core DNA: unique local/ social multiplayer games driven by novel interfaces and new technology.
We promise work on cutting edge technologies, really hard problems, and a fantastic team of brainiacs to learn from/ with.
We’re not quite Indie anymore. We’re not ‘AAA’ either. We’re Knapnok.
- Deliver fun high quality level design on tight deadlines.
- Prototype atomic gameplay elements exploring both everything inside and outside the box of core system design.
- Box out and iterate on level flow in dialogue with the lead designer and lead artist.
- Do lightweight scripting as well as small cutscenes.
- Perform a first art pass on level geometry by dressing it up with 3D assets, making the world come to life.
- Keep work organized, clean and self explanatory.
- Experience with 3D level design, either 1st person or 3rd person.
- Ideally shipped at least one commercial game on either steam or console.
- Experience with 3D major game editors: #1 Unreal Engine #2 Unity.
- Great visual eye for both the big overall experience and the smallest details.
- Hands on experience with simple 3D assets production or scripting. Ideally both.
- Verbal and written English language communication skills as well as ability to visually communicate ideas and designs.
- Deep passion for all aspects of gaming culture.
How to apply
Please send your resume in English to
and we will get back to you
as soon as possible.